By: Anna Molinari
We've been fighting in this graveyard, hard-pressed to be brave, but finding I'm a slave to hopelessness. Helpless to fight against an unseen enemy. Nobody would believe me 'cause it seems I've been striking out at the air. Some would say, "There's no one there." But I know better than to sit back and stare with complacency. I can't hasten freedom with enough urgency. 'Cause the war has been won, you see, and all that's left are the battles among the dead and decaying.
But I am not afraid 'cause tonight, I'll dance on the devil's grave. Before he'll have his way, strike out amidst the battle fray. For I am not a slave to fear, but a Son to fearlessness and justice. No. No longer a slave. That's why tonight, I'm dancing on the devil's grave.
The victory is ours, brethren. Let the Kingdom of Heaven rejoice over the choice to relish in sweet liberty. Can you taste the freedom like electricity in the air? Feel your hair stand on end. Because, good friends, when "reality" starts to rend, tear down the middle, bend and expose the throes and woes of a terrified realm... And we see that hell fears an imminent ending, where their slavery to their own depravity is our victory... Brethren, that's when we dance on the devil's grave.
No. We are not afraid. 'Cause tonight, we're dancing on the devil's grave. Since Christ died that day, the deceiver can't have his way. No need to be a slave to fear, for we are Sons of Freedom, of Hope, of Love. And that's why, Beelzebub, tonight I'm dancing on your grave.
Inspired by the Ares family. I won't stop praying or dancing. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment