Satan doesn’t want to play with you, doesn’t want to go some places with you. Satan wants to ruin you, slay you, and stab you. He’ll grab you by the heart and won’t let go if you let him start. It’s not a joke and you can’t laugh it off. There IS a yolk of slavery and it’ll pull you down, drown you if you let it, if you want it. Satan’s not in this for the fun of it. He wants your life, your soul and he’ll do whatever it takes to get it.
A couple lies, break some promises here and there. It doesn’t really matter where I am. It’s not a big deal. Besides, I feel good. I feel great. It’s all harmless. Just a little bit more. I’ve done it before. Why appreciate what I can’t see? How do I know You did anything for me? Set me free? Why should I believe?
Silly humans believing every word. It’s not as though they haven’t heard the truth. They’re just fools. Something so simple, so minute. Watch their fruit, their witness wither and die with just a tiny little lie, a sigh, a lullaby. Any sweet phrases I throw together and they’re like lambs to the slaughter, like fodder for my fields. They yield to me like slaves to their masters, falling faster and faster. After all, it started off so small, but I do have a plan, just like he does. Oh but it’s so different because my plan is to devastate, to rape, adulterate, and sedate, to kill, steal, and destroy whatever is pure and real. It’s to my benefit they think it’s a silly little game of simple lies, simple truths. When they believe it’s child’s play and that I’m NOT a “real threat”, that’s when it becomes the game I just can’t lose.
No comments:
Post a Comment