09 April 2010

Today...

Yes.

Today, I feel very much alone.

2 comments:

  1. Anna,

    I don't know exactly what you're dealing with, but I and many of my dear friends have dealt with loneliness. It can be hard to overcome. I understand that. I haven't really figured out a way other than relying on God and His promises. sometimes it's hard and takes time, but honestly... What's better than trusting Him?

    I can't think of anything.

    I have a few verses here that I hope may help encourage you.

    "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you." -Deuteronomy 31:6 (NIV)

    "Even if my father and mother abandon me, the Lord will hold me close." -Psalms 27:10 (NLT)

    "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." -Psalm 46:1 (NIV)

    "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." -Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)

    "...And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." -Matthew 28:20b (NIV)

    Hopefully you don't deal with this feeling often. Our God is great, and He will get you through. I'll keep you in prayer.

    I know you and I don't have many opportunities for deep meaningful conversations, but if you ever want to talk, just let me know. I'll make time. If not, that's fine too. Just stay strong and trust Him. :)

    Love ya, Twin.
    Remember, He is always with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, was this the theme of the weekend? Because that's how I felt this weekend.

    ReplyDelete