Have you ever yearned so deeply for someone that it feels as though the longing could just take you over? And you cannot understand it. No matter how hard you try to reason you simply cannot fathom how one human being with so many flaws can grip your heart to such an extent that you find yourself stumbling over words at the thought of them.
Because there was a point in your life where you were fine without them. There was a point where you understood that there was life without them and that that was okay.
So then where is all of this coming from?
Where are all of these emotions coming from? How can one person be so incredibly far away and so out of reach but be so deep in your heart that it hurts?
God, how is any of this possible? And is it your will? I long to seek your face in this. Let your will be done, Father, and nothing less, nothing else. Let my life bring YOU glory and if he happens to be part of that, then so be it.
Guide me.
Protect me.
Help me.
I love you.
Sometimes I feel this way, and I don't understand it either. Let me know if you figure it out.
ReplyDelete